- This event has passed.
2019 ONLINE CAMP REGISTRATION DATES
• January 30, 2019: Dependents of Skidmore Employee Registration
• February 13, 2019: Returning Camp Northwoods Camper Registration
• February 27, 2019: New to Camp Northwoods Registration
• 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
CAMP NORTHWOODS SESSIONS
Sessions I, II and III meet for two weeks. Session IV meets for one week only.
• SESSION I: July 1–12, 2019 (No camp July 4; sorry, no prorating for holiday.)
• SESSION II: July 15–26, 2019
• SESSION III: July 29–August 9, 2019
• SESSION IV: August 12–16, 2019
• Evergreens: first and second grades*; counselor:camper ratio 1:8
• Redwoods: third and fourth grades*; counselor:camper ratio 1:10
• Blue Spruces: fifth and sixth grades*; counselor:camper ratio 1:10
*Grade the camper will enter in September 2019
The program draws on the rich and varied resources of Skidmore College and the surrounding area. The camp’s home base is Falstaff’s Pavilion on the Skidmore College campus, but campers frequent the Williamson Sports Center, Schick Art Gallery, Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery and Zankel Music Center. The daily enrichment activities led by the qualified staff are supplemented by weekly field trips to recreational and historical sites and visits by special guests.
Children will also enjoy activities that include arts and crafts, ceramics, games, hiking and daily swim time. Our goal is to provide a variety of fun activities that happily challenge the imagination, intellect and body. We hope you will join us this summer.
Please note: Campers must be entering first grade and be 6 years old by December 1, 2019. Due to the popularity of this program and our desire to be fair to the local community, campers may attend Camp Northwoods for a maximum of six summers.
2019 CAMP FEES
Application Fee: $40 (nonrefundable)
Tuition for each 2-week Sessions is: $475
Tuition for the 1-week Session is: $260