- This event has passed.
Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks is a Christian summer camp for girls located in New York. We offer unique programs including equestrian lessons, wilderness backpack and canoe trips, and leadership training. Our primary focus is to inspire girls to live God-centered lives through adventure camping, a strong Christian community, individual skill building, and an emphasis on individual spiritual growth.
- Week 1: June 30-July 6
- Week 2: July 7-13 (Bus)
- Week 3: July 14-20 (Bus)
- Week 4-5 (Two-Week Experience): July 21-August 3 (Bus)
- Week 6: August 4-10
Two-week Experience (weeks 4-5): $1,250 (no stay over fee between 4-5)
- LEAD-Leadership Education and Development: $1250 total for weeks 4 and 5
- CILT-Camper in Leadership Training: $1250 total for weeks 1-4
- Service Crew-Kitchen Aide and Groom Aide, available to high school age campers (two week maximum)
- Trailblazer Backpacking Trip (Week 2): $675
- Challenger/Explorer Canoe Trip (Week 3): $675
- Stayover: $70 ($50 for service crew)
- Horsemanship: $125
- Fun with Horses: $30
- Bus one way: $80
- Airport pick-up or drop-off: $50
Suggested deposit in camper’s Tuck Shop (camp store) account per week: $50-$75
(each week during the summer we highlight a camp alumni missionary and girls are encouraged to give to the offering from their Tuck Shop account to support our missionaries)
- Refer a Friend (expires after June 1): $25 to Tuck Shop and Free t-shirt (If you refer someone new to CCA, both you and the new camper get this promotion.)
- Additional Child: $50 to Tuck Shop (Split between two children, $25 each)
- Pastoral discount: Please apply for scholarship.
- Scholarships: Anyone can apply, based on need of the family, must pay deposit.