As one of the region’s largest, most-diverse camp programs, we offer 9 weeks (Monday, June 28 through Friday, August 27, 2021) of endless activities and opportunities to try new things, build confidence, and create lifelong memories. Our trained staff offers a safe, fun, welcoming environment where kids can be themselves to enjoy learning, playing, exploring, and socializing.
Registration for Summer 2021 is set to begin Monday, March 1st.
Our program will begin on Monday, June 28th, and runs through August 27, from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, with the majority of the camp activities taking place 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Our program will run at our Battenkill branch for 3 weeks- July 12-July 16, 2021, July 26-30, 2021, and August 9-13, 2021. Camp begins at 9:00AM and ends at 1:00PM each day.
- Saratoga Springs YMCA
Camp TOGA: Incoming 2nd – 6th graders
- Wilton YMCA
Camp Wilton: Incoming Kindergartners and 1st graders
- Battenkill YMCA
Camp Battenkill: Specialty camps running ½ day for all age groups
Camp TOGA (Located at the Saratoga Springs Branch) – $270/wk
Camp Wilton (Located at the Wilton Branch) – $270/wk
Camp Battenkill – $120/wk
Drop Off Information:
- Summer Care hours are 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Drop off is 7:00 – 8:30 AM. Pick up is anytime before 6:00 PM. There will be a $20 fee for pick-ups later than 6 PM.
- There is a specific drop-off and pick-up location at each site
- Please allow 15 extra minutes at drop-off for temperature checks and health screenings, if still required
- Campers will be required to wear masks throughout the day at camp
- Children must be on time for bus pick up/ drop off. Additional care is not available at designated bus stops.
Bus times are as follows:
• 7:00 Pick up at Saratoga Springs (Wilton campers)
• 7:40 Pick up at Corinth
• 8:15 Pick up at Malta
• 8:40 Drop off at Wilton
• 9:00 Drop off at Saratoga Springs
• 3:00 pick up at Saratoga Springs
• 3:20 Drop off at Wilton
• 3:45 Drop off at Malta
• 4:25 Drop off at Corinth
• 5:00 drop off at Saratoga Springs